Access4u strives to provide acceptance, purpose, and enthusiasm to the community.
Access4u is a registered NDIS Provider and not-for-profit organisation that helps guide you through the NDIS to ensure the best outcomes for your ongoing objectives. We never take a “one size fits all” approach. We will listen to you and put you first. After all, it’s your choice and your life – we’re just here to help!
From your NDIS Support Coordinator to your Mentor/Support Worker, we have experienced and friendly staff who will support you toward your personal goals whilst enabling you to increase your independence. We have a range of resources, industry connections and expertise, which allows us to connect you with a diverse group of service providers to ensure support is provided in a timely, innovative, and flexible way.
Reach out to us for a free discussion with one of our friendly team members. We can walk you through your NDIS plan and help you find supports that suit your needs and your goals.
View our NDIS Supports here, including:
- Community and Social Participation
- Support Coordination
- Positive Behaviour Support
- Psychology and Developmental Education
- Improved Daily Living
- Home and Living Options, including Supported Independent Living, Short Term and Medium Term Accommodation, and In Home Support.
- Specialist Disability Accommodation.
How We Can Help
- Guide you through the NDIS to find a plan that works best for you.
- Help build you capacity and increase independence.
- Support you in achieving your goals and meeting milestones.
- Work with you to find the best service provider and supports for your needs.
- Assist in sourcing equipment, continence aids or assistive technology.
- Answer any of your needs with our flexible team.